Walking tours every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
(approx. 3.5 hours)
- Red Square – a unique architectural ensemble of St. Bazil, Our
Lady of Kazan', Resurrection Gates, State History Museum , GUM and
Mausoleum of Lenin with the kremlin necropolis.
- Zaryadie – one of the oldest districts of Moscow, Boyar Romanovs'
chambers with the Monastery of the Holy Sign, 5 unique churches of
Moscow along one and the same street Varvarka, Europe's biggest
hotel – Russia.
- Embarkation on a sightseeing river-cruise boat to enjoy Moscow's
highlights from the river front: the Kremlin, the Cathedral of
Christ the Saviour , the monument to Peter the Great, House or
Artist, Gorky Park, St. Andrew's Monastery, Moscow State University
and the New Maiden Convent, Kiev train station.
- Return to the hotel by metro, a spectacular system of underground
public transport, enjoy its mosaics and statues, stained glass
panels and chandeliers.
- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs
- Gratuities: gratuities for cruise director, ship's crew
members, guides and drivers are not included and are at
- Private transfers